Sunday, 25 July 2010


Yes, it's been a while.  My sister has moved house and I promised to make curtains for her.  I have FINALLY finished one set.  This is my first task that I feel has to be done right so I've been nervous about finishing it.  In doing these curtains I have learnt how to do a French seam and also tried the blind stitch thingy setting on the sewing machine - have struggled with that so might just stick to a more visible seam.

Anyway, first set done.  So my plan is to get them to my sister so she can see if it works for her and then I can adjust as necessary.  In the meantime I might crack on with a few more smaller projects to get the momentum back up!