Sunday 25 April 2010

here we go!

So, I bought a sewing machine.  It's been years since I did any sewing.  At school we stopped textile classes in the third year (aged 13ish).  For some reason I can't remember I did do some sewing when I was 17/18 - I hand stitched a skirt, including darts and button hole ...

So it has been a good 14 years since I've done anything serious, but I found myself constantly buying craft magazines and searching crafty websites and it became obvious that I needed to "do" something.  So after my birthday I bought myself a gift of a sewing machine - a Brother Innovis 10-A.

And since then I have been trying to create things and I thought a blog might be a nice way to keep my own diary of the things I have created, so now I just need to work out how to load some pics on here for the things I have tried so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment