Monday 3 May 2010

"Project" bag

Right, so let's talk about something I have actually finished.  My first creation after buying my sewing machine was a "project bag".  It was a simple task, one to get me into using the sewing machine after all these years.  I didn't realise how small it was going to be though.  It was described as something you could keep your current projects in, but I can barely keep my spare material in it (and certainly not my current project of a quilt!)



Anyway, made from one fat quarter it was incredibly easy - just simple straight lines - and done very quickly.  It was a good intro back into using the sewing machine and does now give me somewhere to keep my material.  It was supposed to have ribbon sewn on but I am currently just tying it up with a saints and pinners ribbon, which does the job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment