Sunday 3 April 2011

A little quickie

Having really got back into the swing of sewing after the satisfaction of my big quilt project I just couldn't help myself and had to just have a bash at a quick project.





Ok, so I look a little bit like a terrorist but that's because it's Spring and I've made a wintery item. Yes - another opportunity to use some more of that white fleece, as well as a great project to use one of the fat quarters my lovely sister bought me.

It took about an hour and a half. It was very simple - a basic rectangular construction with some decorative stitching. I went for zigzag stitch lines at varying degrees intersecting with each other. I did these in white which gives it a nice texture. I did think about doing some in black as well but decided against that as I liked the effect with just the white.

Oh, and it's another one from small stash sewing.

2 comments:

  1. I like! I could do with something like that to wear on the bike. Is it snood-like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well maybe I'll see what I can do ...

    ReplyDelete