Monday 10 December 2012

Catch up 2

This one took FOREVER! But I think it looks pretty cool. It was a birthday present for my sister, who I love dearly. The design came from scrap quilts, a magazine from the editors of easy quilts - it's an American magazine. I wa attracted to the magazine as I have so much fabric, and particularly lots of scraps. I used a fat quaryer my sister bought me (I think for my birhday) as the central feature of each block and then bu ilt it up with a range of scraps. The backing fabric is fantastic, although you can't see it from this pic, it's a pacman design (no pacman thoug, just lots of little ghosties!) I can't remember where I bougt it but you can see it here

This one did take a long time and the hubby got a bit sick of the panels being laid out across the living room floor  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment