Sunday 23 June 2013

Wrap dress

And so as one quest ends another begins.  I got this patten a long time ago with Sew magazine, bougt the fabric then wussed out of making it.  But with the confidence of the trousers behind me I feel ready to make myself something  .... And in theory  this should be easier than trousers!

It's a Simplicity pattern, 2369. I'm going for version B - short sleeves, just above the knee. So I pulled out the patten to look in detail and realised that the version I had didn't go up to my size. So I've had to buy the bigger version - anyone want the smaller one for P&P?

So I've traced and cut my pattern, and laid it out on the fabric. This is the nerve-wracking bit - cutting the cloth. What if I mess it up? What if I've got the wrong size? What if it's wonky?  ... Oh well, *snip*

No comments:

Post a Comment