My god did this one take a long time. I did write a post on it back in May. This is another of those ones that spends weeks being laid out on the living room floor, much to the annoyance of hubby. Othervthan the sashing, binding and backing fabric, it's all made with scraps. This took a long time to piece together but I'm really pleased with the result.
Then came the quilting. I decided to do a complex wave pattern which was taking forever. I just have a standard sewing machine so I was having to roll it up and feed it through which was annoying so I put it to one side, thinking I'd do a few rows every now and then ... but of course I didn't. So I unpicked it all and just went with a classic 'stitch in the ditch'. Binding on, bish bash bosh done. Now to give it to my friend.